Swordfish linguine, easy recipe for a pasta first course with delicious fish. The swordfish sauce is ready in 5 minutes, I really like it with linguine, however other kinds of pasta such as paccheri is perfect. This recipe is part of the Super Christmas Menu 2017.
- Tempo di preparazione: 15 min
- Pronto in: 15 min
- 320 g linguine or any other kind of pasta
- 300 g swordfish
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml white wine
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- chili pepper
- chopped pistachio
- fresh mint
DOSI PER SERVINGS
- Cook linguine, or other pasta, in salted boiling water.
- Meanwhile, clean the swordfish and cut it into dice. Sprinkle with flour and mix.
- In a pan heat the olive oil and chop a clove of garlic. Add a little piece of chili pepper.
- Cut 10-15 cherry tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the pan.
- Then add the diced swordfish and let cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add half a glass of white wine and add salt to taste.
- When they are ready, drain the linguine and pour it into the pan, add a spoon of boiling water. Mix well and you are ready to serve.
- To complete the dish you can add chopped pistachio and some mint leaves on top.
- Happy Holidays!