Shrimp cocktail in puff pastry shells, easy recipe for a refined and elegant Christmas appetizer. How to prepare a delicious cocktail sauce and use the ready puff pastry to prepare the shells. To make the work easier on Christmas day, you can prepare the shells the day before. This recipe is part of the Super Christmas 2017 menu.
- 1 roll rectangular ready puff pastry
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbs di ketchup
- 200 g shrimps already cooked
- iceberg lettuce
DOSI PER SHELLS
- Roll out the ready puff pastry, with a pasta cutter cut six squares. Take a greased muffin mold and place the squares of puff pastry, working well on the edges to shape the shells. Place them spaced in the mold, so that the edges of the shells do not touch each other.
- With a fork, pierce the bottom of the shells. Then bake at 185°C / 365°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Then prepare the cocktail sauce. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, the Greek yogurt and the ketchup to get a delicious light pink colored sauce.
- Cut the iceberg lettuce very thinly. To make the base place a little lettuce on the bottom of each shell.
- Pour a teaspoon of cocktail sauce into each shell, place some shrimps in the middle, and cover with more sauce, then decorate with other shrimps.
- The shrimp cocktail in puff pastry shells is ready. Perfect as a Christmas appetizer or anytime you want something delicious!
- Happy Holidays!