Salmon in puff pastry crust, a very simple fish second course. The simple ingredients of this recipe are salmon and spinach, which wrapped in puff pastry are turned into an elegant and delicious second course to bring to the table. This recipe is part of the Super Christmas Menu 2017.
- 2 slices of salmon 250g approx
- 300 g spinach cooked and drained
- 1 roll ready rectangular puff pastry
- 1 yolk
DOSI PER SERVINGS
- Boil the spinach in salted water, drain it and squeeze it
- Roll out a rectangular puff pastry. In the middle place half of the spinach into a strip.
- Place the two slices of salmon on the spinach and salt to taste.
- Cover with the remaining spinach trying to shape everything with your hands.
- With a knife or a cutter make some oblique cuts on the right and on the left of the filling. Then raise the strips one by one to braid them on the filling until everything is covered.
- In a small bowl, mix an egg yolk with a little milk and brush the entire surface of the crusted salmon.
- Bake at 190 ° C / 374 ° F for 30 minutes, you will see the crust will be brown on the surface. Let it cool, then you can cut the crusted salmon into slices.
- Here is a second course of fish easy and delicious, if you liked the recipe remember to share it with your friends!