Octopus salad easy recipe, a fresh and tasty Christmas appetizer. To make things easier, you can cook the octopus a few hours in advance, keep it in the fridge and slice it when preparing the salad. This easy recipe is part of the Super Christmas Menu 2017.
- Tempo di preparazione: 10 min
- Tempo di cottura: 25 min
- Pronto in: 35 min
- 1 kg octopus
- 60 g rocket salad
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Cook 1 kg of octopus in boiling water, adding a little vinegar, for 20-25 minutes. To check if the octopus is ready, try to pierce it with a fork that must penetrate easily, otherwise wait a few minutes more.
- To make this recipe I use small octopuses, if you use a single big octopus, cooking may take a little extra time.
- After cooking, drain and let cool. Then, cut the octopus into small pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Add the rocket salad, you can cut it thin or chop with your hands. Also add the cherry tomatoes cut in half and season with salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar. Mix well and you are ready to serve!
- Bring the octopus salad to the table in a nice bowl or in small separate bowls.
- The octopus salad can be prepared as a Christmas appetizer, or as an excellent fish second course. Happy Holidays!