Nougat mousse, a delicious soft dessert without cooking. For Christmas I love the nougat, but they give me so many that it is impossible to eat them all, then I look for new ways to taste it. In this recipe I chose a chocolate covered nougat, however any kind of nougat is fine. Serve the nougat mousse in elegant individual cups. This recipe is part of the Super Christmas Menu 2017.
Some advice before to start:
If you prefer a non-alcoholic dessert you can avoid the rum
If you do not have chocolate nougat you can use 150g nougat and 50g of dark chocolate
- Tempo di preparazione: 15 min
- Pronto in: 15 min
- 150 g chocolate covered nougat
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 250 g sweet whipping cream like hoplà
- 20 ml rum
- 40 ml milk
DOSI PER SERVINGS
- With a sharp knife finely chop the nougat and keep it aside.
- Prepare the mousse by mixing together the mascarpone cheese and the sweet whipping cream in a bowl. Then add rum and milk and mix again.
- Add the chopped nougat to the mousse, keep some aside for decoration. Mix with a spoon.
- The nougat mousse is ready. To serve it, use single-serving cups that you can fill with a spoon.
- Otherwise, for a more elegant presentation use a piping bag with a large star-shaped tip. Fill the cups and add the remaining choppedd nougat on top.
- The Christmas dessert is ready! Happy Holidays!