Chocolate liqueur, easy recipe for a delicious liqueur perfect to serve at a party. The chocolate liqueur is prepared in a few minutes and it is ready to taste after a few days. You can enjoy it hot or cold and besides being perfect at the end of the meal you can use it to create or enrich any dessert or ice cream, follow the recipe and see how!
Some advice before to start:
With the ingredients below you will get 1.5 liters of chocolate liqueur. The liqueur is kept in the refrigerator for about six months.
One of the main ingredients is fresh cream, check on the label that does not contain carrageenan, it is a thickening substance. If carrageenan is present, the liqueur will solidify.
- Tempo di preparazione: 15 min
- Pronto in: 15 min
- 1000 ml whole milk
- 200 ml fresh cream without carrageenan
- 500 g sugar
- 125 g bitter cocoa
- 150 ml alcohol 95°
DOSI PER ML
- In a saucepan pour the sugar and the bitter cocoa. Mix well with a whisk. Add a liter of whole milk and fresh cream without carrageenan, mix well and turn on the heat.
- Keep on mixing until it boils, then turn off the heat. Let it cool completely.
- At this point add alcohol and mix. Now you are ready to bottle the liqueur with the help of a funnel. Use only glass bottles. You will get about 1 liter and a half of liqueur. Let rest the liqueur for a few days and you are ready to taste it.
- You can print labels and add beautiful ribbons, or put it in an elegant bottle holder to give it to friends.
- How to enjoy chocolate liqueur? In a nice cold glass, at room temperature or hot. Otherwise you can turn it into a delicious dessert ...
- 1. Put in a glass a piece of dark chocolate, pour the hot chocolate liqueur on it and add two pieces of orange peel.
- 2. Pour it in a glass at room temperature, and add some meringues.
- 3. Pour it in a glass at room temperature, add whipped cream, bitter cocoa powder and some biscuits.
- 4. Pour the caramel into the glass, pour the chocolate liqueur, whipped cream and complete with more caramel.
- 5. Irish coffee style: pour it hot in a small glass with the addition of a few teaspoons of cold cream and a sprinkle of cocoa.
- 6. Use it as a topping on ice cream, cakes, panettone and pandoro, both hot and cold.
- How do you prefer chocolate liqueur? Try the recipe and if you like it remember to share it with your friends!